Twelve months on from our magnificent success in London when Searchability.co.uk were crowned as ‘Best Newcomers’ in the world of recruitment, we’re heading back to the capital this week hoping for more celebrations.
This time around we’ve been shortlisted for the ‘Most Innovative use of Social Media’ award – testament to the hard work and effort which has gone into building our multiple online platforms over the past year.
We were established in 2012 to source candidates through social media – and we’ve been as good as our word, providing our ever-growing portfolio of clients with quality candidates who have engaged with us over Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and other online channels.
Forever looking to push the boundaries and improve our services to candidates and clients alike, Searchability.co.uk has developed a market-leading social media presence:
- @JobsLiveUK: – A 24/7 updated twitter stream of latest IT roles across the UK – with candidates given flexibility to follow one feed detailing all roles or select from one of SIX geographically split streams to ensure they are only ever reading about relevant vacancies. (@ITJobs_N, @ITJobs_NW, @ITJobs_W, @ITJobs_E, @ITJobs_SW, @ITJobs_SE)
- @AvailabilityUK: – A live feed of exclusive and technically referenced candidates, also giving clients the opportunity to choose from a geographic stream and only receive information on skilled candidates looking for a new opportunity in a particular region. (@Availability_N, @Availability_NW, @Availability_W, @Availability_E, @Availability_SW, @Availability_SE).
- @we_Recruit: – The brand new digital arm of Searchability.co.uk, offering a wide range of social media services for job-seekers and recruiters, from online campaigns to advert management and CV services across multiple online platforms.
The recent launch of our two brand new “power-hub” sites has also served to strengthen our position as the authority in social media recruitment.
- Somehire.com: The number one online resource for clients and candidates – packed full of (Google Hummingbird-friendly) news, features and in-depth articles to assist in harnessing the power of social media to achieve targeted recruitment goals, along with the integration of @JobsLiveUK and @AvailabilityUK via bespoke Rebel Mouse pages.
- Gradability.com: Created and designed for IT Grads, Gradability.com is a dedicated online portal providing valuable advice for students during and after University, as well as a regular stream of engaging, sharable content focused on latest technology news to aid career development.
With each Searchability recruitment consultant actively operating their own Google+ page to engage with job-seekers, a dynamic company Facebook account and a Pinterest platform to serve the needs of job-hunters and recruiters, Searchability.co.uk is covering every angle to help graduates and professionals find new opportunities and companies strengthen their teams.
Whether we win again in London this time around remains to be seen – but whatever the outcome we’re proud to have been nominated alongside heavyweight names such as Shell, Boots, Deloitte and many more.
We’re also proud to this year be sponsoring ‘The Technical Innovation’ award – we strive for embracing new technologies and forward-thinking ourselves and so we’re pleased to associate ourselves with some of the biggest names in the industry.
We look forward to seeing everybody on the night – and hopefully you’ll be celebrating with us at the end.
Author: Martin Blythe – Director, Searchability